The aim of the Bachelor Creative Business Studies is to enable students to influence innovative and value driven decisions in a future thinking and data driven way. Curious to find out what you will be doing?
The use of MOOCs (Massive Open Online Courses) allows us to constantly use the best and most up-to-date content. Through the data from learning analytics from the MOOCs and our own platform, you, other students, and staff members are able to track and support each other in ways that were impossible before. Course subjects range from Finance, Technology, Data to Design, Writing, and Personal and Professional Development.
real world challenges
Real-world challenges will give you real-world experience. Here, you will learn by designing creative solutions to real-life problems and cases offered by major global companies. You will learn in a gamified environment to maximize your learning experience.
learning experience platform
The bachelor uses a Learning Experience Platform (LXP) which is a digital workplace where all applications and learning content is compiled. The LXP is designed to support social learning. You can engage in discussions and add your own learning content.
You will benefit from a team of on-site tutors, online coaches, and workplace mentors. Your progress is monitored regularly and you will reflect on your strengths and weaknesses often to ensure success.
what will you be doing?
- academic writing
- fundamentals of business analytics
- fundamentals of graphic design and technology
- personal & professional development 1 – effective communication and presentation
- challenge one – preparing for business challenges
- challenge two – fundamentals of business challenges
- challenge three – fundamentals of graphic designs and technology
- literary strategies for effective writing
- forecasting, entrepreneurship and machine learning
- design technology for mixed reality digital applications
- personal & professional development 2 – self and team management
- challenge four – putting it all together
- challenge five – data driven entrepreneurship
- challenge six – design technology for mixed reality applications
- branding and understanding emerging technology
- data driven financial insights for business sustainability
- “grand final” instruction and support
- personal & professional development 3 – ready for businesses and life
- challenge seven – branding
- challenge eight – grand final