bachelor visual communication
what is the bachelor visual communication?
are you looking for a challenge?
The Bachelor Visual Communication is a program developed in collaboration with the University of Northampton for exceptional SintLucas alumni. Here you can obtain your bachelor diploma in merely one year after you have completed your mbo diploma. The bachelor is executed by SintLucas in Eindhoven.
A portfolio assessment will determine whether your visual skills are sufficient to participate in the bachelor. As a SintLucas alumnus, you have to complete a bridging module before you can start with the bachelor in November. The graduation ceremony is in Northampton, complete with cap and gown. Do you want to distinguish yourself? Then join us today.
who are we looking for?
The Bachelor Visual Communication is suited for SintLucas alumni who:
- could use a challenge and want to continue their educational career
- are determined and know how to work hard
- have an interest in design, trends, and the history of the creative industry
- want to build on their previous SintLucas’ studies and elevate their portfolio to a new dimension
Want to know more about the Bachelor Visual Communication or in need for advice? Don’t hesitate and contact us now.
what students have to say...
what will you be doing?
- intermediate step mbo level 4 to bachelor level 6
- 10 weeks full time: 3 days classes, 2 days self-study
- period to find out if the bachelor will be suited for you
- focus on research skills and English skills
- focus on creative thinking
- classes at and by SintLucas in Eindhoven
You can engage with four different pathways, depending on your previous studies at SintLucas: graphic design, illustration, photography or audiovisual media production.
During the program, you will obtain your IELTS-diploma, proving that you are proficient in English. In addition, there are design projects and you can participate in international competitions. Expect guidance and classes from amazing teachers who come from both SintLucas and the University of Northampton.
what will you become?
After graduating, you can get to work as an all-round designer, concept developer, visualizer, or become an entrepreneur and work for your own studio.
invest in your future
U.NXT is a private institution. We operate in collaboration with the University of Northampton. Students will thus graduate with a British bachelor diploma (equivalent of a Dutch hbo diploma). We are not funded by the Dutch or British government.
The investment for the Bachelor Visual Communication is €15.750 per year. Students are eligible for student financing through DUO.
- visit our office location in Eindhoven
- portfolio assessment
- receive feedback
- sign your contract
want to know more?
Want to know more about the Bachelor Creative Business Studies or in need for advice? Don’t hesitate and contact us now with your questions or to schedule a personal meeting or phone call.